Wisterialondon.com (the ‘Site’) is owned and run by Wisteria London Ltd ( ‘we’ , ‘us’ or ‘our’) Your privacy is of the highest importance to us and we promise to never release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
This privacy notice provides you with details on how we collect your personal data through wisterialondon.com, including any information you may provide through our site when making a purchase, signing up to our newsletter or taking part in a competition or prize draw.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
At Wisteria London we collect personal information about you in order to provide a personalised experience catered to you. When shopping with us we collect information from you for two reasons: firstly to ensure the smooth delivery of your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service.
We gather this information about you when you engage in the following ways:
- You use our online services and/or place orders
- You register or subscribe to wisterialondon.com and our VIP Newsletters
- You ask for information, provide a testimonial or feedback or comment on our blogs
- You sign up to competitions or special offers
- You interact with us via social media, digital advertising or any other website where Wisteria London is represented
- You attend an event hosted by us, that we are involved in or where we are acting as a sponsor
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your Name
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Where you purchase a product we will collect your payment details including but not limited too:
- Credit/Debit Card Number
- Expiry Date
- Security Code
Please note that Wisteria London Ltd takes appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and is only kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose which it is used. Any information that you hand over to Wisteria London reaches us fully encrypted through an SSL – a special security layer added to your account and checkout pages. You can see when you’re on a secure page as the address in your browser will begin with https:// instead of http://
Wisteria London Ltd does not store any credit card information
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you input your information into the website, we store it securely and might use it for the following reasons:
- Helping to process your order
- Providing admin support for your account
- Helping with enquiries
- Crime and fraud prevention (when we might share it with police or authorities if required by law)
- Marketing (subject to your account preference, which you can change in ‘My Account’ or alternatively click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in your emails. You can also contact the team at email@example.com advising us of your intention to be removed from our marketing database.)
Your personal data enables us to provide you with the following:
- A personalized service on wisterialondon.com which targets information, service, content and offers relevant to you.
- To alert you to any administrational, product or service changes
- For marketing purposes such as competitions, promotions or marketing events
In the event that you do not wish for us to use your personal data for marketing purposes please:
- Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails that we have sent you (if any)
- Contact our Customer Service Team via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org advising us on your intention to be removed from our marketing database.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and is kept for only as long as is necessary for the purpose which it is used.
We will never collect personal data about you without your explicit consent. We will retain the data until the time at which you decide to ‘unsubscribe’ (as mentioned above) Wisteria London Ltd will conduct annual reviews of all the data held by the company and will remove any data which is no longer needed.
Wisteria London Ltd will never sell your personal data to third parties nor market it elsewhere. The employees of Wisteria London are duty-bound to respect the confidentiality of your data.
If you wish to discuss the personal data we hold about you or make a complaint, please in the first instant contact email@example.com so we can investigate thoroughly. Should you not be happy with our response or find it unsatisfactory you can make a formal complaint to the Information Commissioners Office by calling 0303 123 1113
AUTOMATICALLY RECORDED INFORMATION
When you access the Wisteria London Ltd website, general non-personal information (internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent on site, pages viewed) is recorded automatically. This information is used to gauge our websites appeal and to improve its content and functionality. Your data is not processed any further nor is it transmitted to any third parties.
You will receive marketing communications from Wisteria London if you have provided us with your email address when signing up for our Newsletter.
On signing up to our Newsletter you will first receive an email asking you to ‘opt in.’ Once you have confirmed that you are happy to receive our newsletter you will then be confirmed as a subscriber.
Please note, as mentioned above if at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter you can do so by:
- Changing your account settings in ‘My Account’
- Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in your emails
- Get in contact with our Customer Service Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To process an order we need your credit/debit card number, expiry date plus any security details that the credit card processor may require. Wisteria London Ltd uses trusted reputable third party hosting agents and payment providers to ensure the security of your personal data. All credit card details that are given to us by you the customer are done so over a secure server using Stripe.
Please note that we do not store any financial information from you.